Tuesday, September 10, 2024

S'More Memories

 Hello!

Anytime I get the chance, I like to roast hot dogs and marshmallows over the fire.  I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with toasted sure and an open fire.   Even though it was the middle of the day in the middle of July, I still talked my family into roasting marshmallows over the fire pit when we spent a few days in the Outer Banks.  

This paper pack is one of the carry overs, designed by CTMH, sold by SU.  Unfortunately, I cannot seem to keep pace.  This paper pack has sold out by the time I finished this layout and could get around to posting it.

The giant marshmallows and roasting stick are from an old CTMH Cricut cartridge, and I found the title on Cricut design space.  I put the roasting stick in a log design embossing folder and sponged the white marshmallows to 'toast' them.  I made the title long before I even took these pictures.  But our clothes matched the Soda Pop papers, and I just added some mats in the right colors to pull in my title.  


I have hearts on top of the faces of my nephews (just for this post).  The layout holds (6) 4x6 photos and one 3X4, but I used (2) 3x4's on some of the photo mats.  In order to get the entire story of Kiley catching her roasting stick on fire, I printed 4 smaller photos together in one of the 4x6 mats.  My final product holds 12 photos-in a layout designed for 7.

If you love the layout it should be pretty easy to recreate using papers from your stash, that match you photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment